Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Old rock climbing film from the Peak District

I made this video many moons ago - probably four or five years worth of moons ago - but I thought I would give it a new lease of life. Truth be told, I thought I'd lost the film, but discovered it on an old memory stick yesterday. 


I made it with a tiny digital camera (which I still own, but it's a little worse for wear these days) and free editing software on my computer - so it's totally amateurish, but it captures a nice time when all I was doing was climbing and being a student.

So, without further adieu, here are a few nice little problems around the Peak District, England, specifically The Roaches and Newstones. (Necessary clichéd comment: "Damn! I look young in that! Feels like a lifetime ago.") Anyway... enjoy!

video