Tuesday, 7 August 2012

An update on the Rock Climbing Life

It has been almost a month since I last blogged. Which isn't actually the whole truth, as I have written a blog for a website called TribeSports, which is a social network for sports people. This should be going live towards the end of this month. I will include a link from this blog to that, so keep your eyes peeled. 


In the mean time, I definitely need to pull together a few words for this little blog of mine. It's been a hectic month since I last blogged, and I have been training like a demon (well, I've been training a lot harder than I used to anyway) and it has paid off, with some lovely ascents outside, in the big wide world. 

I haven't got the time to go through this right now, but hopefully before the week is out I'll file a few words for my editor (also me). In the mean time, go check out TribeSports!