Monday, 9 March 2015

Rock climbing. What do you mean "rock" climbing? You mean plastic, right?

I'm off to Fontainebleau on Saturday and I'm very much looking forward to that. 

Rainy day activities last Fontainebleau trip


The Climbing Works International Festival (CWIF) took place on the weekend just gone.

We were The B Team at CWIF 2015

I've been extremely busy with work, as a freelance communications and PR professional.

These are not my hands

I have managed to climb at least one grit stone boulder problem since the start of 2015 - during what has felt a supremely wet and miserable winter season.

Staring at Low Rider on one of the wasted trips up the hill

And all of this has meant that I haven't climbed outside much lately. Fontainebleau will change that, though... if the weather is kind!